NARS Trouble Maker Eye Set - Review

Included in the NARS Trouble Maker eye set:

  1. Larger Than Life Volumizing Mascara in Black
  2. Eyeliner Stylo in Shiny Black
  3. Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
  4. Travel-size Eye Makeup Remover

My Sephora "beauty insider" report:

5 out of 5
Great value for Essential Products
Quick Take: good value
A fantastic mascara: a couple sweeps goes a long way, the mascara DOES NOT dry dull, no clumping, DOES NOT dry-out lashes.
Eye remover: works really well and is soothing.
Shadow base: this is AMAZING! I can't believe I've even attempted to work without it. Eye make-up really stays put and a little bit of product goes a long way! All my careful work in the early AM lasts into the night. So it gets me more value out of ALL my eye make-up!! A must must must!!!
Liquid Eyeliner: i haven't tried any eyeliner look but look forward to playing as it came in the set! Brush point is elegant - lots of control and clean/smooth flow of product


... Joan made me do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment